Mr. Lube Managers Future Opportunities - Across Canada
At Mr. Lube, excellent customer service is our focus and we pride ourselves on having a management team that always goes the extra mile to make our customers happy. We are currently looking for an energetic Store Manager with some previous management experience in a customer service or retail environment.
> Successful Store Manager
- You have 2 or more years experience in customer service and always strive to exceed your customer’s expectations.
- You are friendly, outgoing, and enjoys working in a social environment where the customer is the number one priority.
- You have 1 or more years experience as a Store Manager or Assistant Store, preferably in a retail environment.
- You’ve managed and supervised a team of 5 or more people and have experience mentoring your team members to drive sales.
- You have a solid understanding of managerial finances, including understanding of profits, loses and expenses.
- You have strong sales skills and enjoy building and developing relationships with your customers.
- You are not afraid to get your hands dirty.
Completion of a college diploma, certificate or course-work in business or human resources would be an asset.
No previous experience with cars needed! Extensive paid training including the opportunity to work with the newest tools and technology in the automotive industry.
Competitive wage and bonus program with ample opportunity for growth.
If you are ready to launch your management career, apply today!